I hope this note finds you all safe and dry. I have been glued to the TV updates all weekend and it is truly devastating what the whole state of South Carolina is going through.
Since the school district has cancelled classes and after school activities, we have decided to cancel the robotics meeting tomorrow, 10/6.
We are also discussing the trip to Reidsville, NC which is supposed to happen this weekend. Since we are not able to meet tomorrow, there are some tactical issues that need to be modified. Above all, we will make sure that the roads to get there are clear and safe.
If you have any questions, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org).